Developing Applications with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) (Video Training) (Downloadable Version)
- Your Price: $149.99
About this video
Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-71325-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-71325-4
For all developers who want to leverage the power of Windows Workflow Foundation in their own applications.
Windows Workflow Foundation is a complex topic. Much of the development and actions of workflows are completed interactively in Visual Studio Designer and are not easily communicated through the written word.
This LiveLessons requires
- Visual Studio 2005 / .NET 2.0 Framework
- .NET 3.0 Runtime components
- Windows SDK for Vista and .NET 3.0
- Visual Studio 2005 Extensions for Windows Workflow
In twenty quick and easy lessons, .NET expert and trainer Brian Noyes takes you through comprehensive visual training and shows you how to build software that takes full advantage of this revolutionary new product. With Developing Applications with Windows Workflow Foundation, you’ll master workflow concepts, integration, persistence, Web services, exceptions, transactions, events, and more–all at your own pace.
Looking for a better way to master today’s rapidly changing programming technologies? Want expert help, but don’t have the time or energy to read a book? Can’t find classroom training worth the money? Discover LiveLessons: self-paced, personal video instruction from the world’s leading technology experts.
- LiveLessons are three-to-four hour video courses, on DVD with a book supplement, that are organized into bite-sized, self-contained lessons–you’ll learn key skills in as little as fifteen minutes!
- Each lesson begins with well-defined learning objectives and ends with comprehensive summaries, which help you track your progress.
- Follow along as your instructor shows how to get results in today’s top development environments.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase