Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Spark for Data Professionals introduces and solidifies the concepts behind Spark 2.x, teaching working developers, architects, and data professionals exactly how to build practical Spark solutions. Jeffrey Aven covers all aspects of Spark development, including basic programming to SparkSQL, SparkR, Spark Streaming, Messaging, NoSQL and Hadoop integration. Each chapter presents practical exercises deploying Spark to your local or cloud environment, plus programming exercises for building real applications. Unlike other Spark guides, Spark for Data Professionals explains crucial concepts step-by-step, assuming no extensive background as an open source developer. It provides a complete foundation for quickly progressing to more advanced data science and machine learning topics. This guide will help you:
1. Introducing Big Data and Apache Spark
2. Learning Spark Programming Basics
3. Advanced Programming using the Spark Core API
4. SQL and NoSQL Programming with Spark
5. Stream Processing and Messaging using Spark
6. Beginning Data Science and Machine Learning using Spark
7. Administering Spark