Need to know C++ right now, but don’t want a 1,000-page tome? Check out the Peachpit’s new Short Cuts! Quick PDF guides that are...Smart...Handy...Concise.
This mini guide covers exactly what you need to know about programming and creating a simple application, and nothing more. Never programmed before? No problem. You’ll get all the techniques and information you need to program, compile, and run a C++ application and quickly build your C++ foundation. You’ll learn:
• Basic syntax and instructions for creating a quick C++ source
• How to compile and execute this application
• How to print messages using C++
• How to momentarily pause the execution of an application
• How to use blank spaces and comments in your code
• How to create basic C++ programs using two free and popular development applications
• And more!