Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Core Java™ 2, Volume II--Advanced Features, 7th Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2005
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Pages: 1024
- Edition: 7th
- ISBN-10: 0-13-111826-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-111826-3
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-195195-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-195195-2
A new edition of this title is available, ISBN-10: 0132354799 ISBN-13: 9780132354790
Completely revised and up-to-date coverage of
- Multithreading–including the java.util.concurrent library, locks, condition objects, futures, thread pools, thread-safe collections, threads and Swing
- Collection classes–collections framework, concrete collections, and generic utility methods
- Annotations and metadata–using annotations to automate programming tasks, JDK™ 5.0 standard annotations, the apt tool for source-level annotation processing, and bytecode engineering
- Advanced Swing and AWT–lists, trees, tables, and other advanced components; image processing and printing
- JavaBeans™–including property editors, customizers, and long-term persistence
- XML–DOM and SAX parsers, XPath, and XSL transformations
The seventh edition of Core Java™ 2, Volume II, covers advanced user-interface programming and the enterprise features of the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE™). Like Volume I (which covers the most important language and library features), this book has been completely updated and revised for J2SE 5.0. All of the sample programs have been updated and carefully crafted to illustrate practical solutions to the type of real-world problems professional developers encounter.
Volume II includes new sections on annotations and other J2SE 5.0 enhancements, along with complete coverage of
- Distributed objects
- JNDI and LDAP
- Advanced GUI components
- Native methods
- XML processing
- Network programming
- Collection classes
- Advanced graphics
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- Book $31.99