PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
Some videos and Web Editions may be returning errors on launch. Learn more.
This paperback version of Brenda Laurel's 1991 hardcover classic features a new chapter that takes the reader through virtual reality and beyond to a new level of human computer interaction that is genuinely transforming. Like its predecessor, this book presents a new theory of human-computer activity.
1. The Nature of the Best.
2. Dramatic Foundations, Part I: Elements of Qualitative Structure.
3. Dramatic Foundations, Part II: Orchestrating Action.
4. Dramatic Techniques for Orchestrating Human Response.
5. Design Principles for Human-Computer Activity.
6. New Directions in Human-Computer Activity.
7. Post-Virtual Reality: After the Hype is Over. 0201550601T04062001