Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CompTIA Network+ N10-004 Exam Cram, 3rd Edition
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- This product currently is not for sale.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 648
- Edition: 3rd
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-9031-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-9031-6
The new edition of CompTIA Network+ Exam Cram is the first book to cover the Network+ 2009 exam.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your Network+ exam!
- Implement proven best practices for managing networks efficiently and reliably
- Thoroughly understand network hardware components, devices, cabling, and connectors
- Systematically review TCP/IP, related network protocols, and the OSI model
- Manage network operating systems and clients
- Identify network vulnerabilities and configure network security to address them
- Use security tools such as cryptography and antivirus software
- Provide reliable, secure Internet access, WAN access, and VLAN support
- Implement disaster recovery plans that protect business continuity
- Troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity problems
- Efficiently document the network and provide high-quality user support
CD Features Test Engine!
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each Network+ exam objective
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.