The CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Pearson uCertify Course and Simulator Bundle is an Academic package designed for instructor-led classroom environments.
The package includes the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Pearson uCertify Course and the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Simulator.
uCertify Course Instructor Feature Highlights
· Super roster for course and student management
· Master course and instantaneous cloning for multiple sections
· Powerful analytics to track student engagement and progress
· Customizable assignment dates and skill mastery levels
· Pre and post assessments for benchmarking
· Maps to certification exam domains
· Grade book export feature
uCertify Course Student Feature Highlights
· Device ready! Online on your computer, tablet, or your mobile device (Android, iOS)
· Course dashboard provides ease of use
· Interactive e-Learning elements throughout course
· Exercises, flash cards and quizzes
· Track progress via a personal study planner
· Video tutorials
· Simulator exercise guide for hands-on practice
uCertify Course Minimum Requirements
· Internet access required
· Works on the following major browsers on versions no more than 2 years old:
· Google Chrome
· Internet Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
Courses can be accessed from PC and Mac as well as iOS and Android devices (including iPad, iPhone, Android smart phone, and Android tablet).
About the Simulation Software
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Simulator helps students develop and practice hands-on skills without the investment in expensive lab hardware or changing the settings on their computer. The Simulator uses scenario-based labs to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills. It gives students immediate feedback as they explore the operating system and guides them to solutions for each of the more than 216 control panel scenarios. It also encourages students to experiment with multiple pathways to accomplish each task. The simulator includes 44 hands-on hardware labs designed to reinforce A+ exam topics including CPU installation, Utilizing a multimeter, Configure drives for RAID 0 and I, Master/Slaving drives, and much more.In addition to the wealth of hands-on exercises, this software comes complete with more than ten hours of video training by expert instructor Beth Smith. These Live Lessons cover firmware, hardware, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, printers, laptops, networking, security, and operational procedures in over 165 focused and concise videos so students can find specific topics and master them quickly.