Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, 5th Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 650
- Edition: 5th
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-268287-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-268287-9
CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, Fifth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s 220-701 and 220-702 versions of the A+ exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of practice questions, including 250 printed questions in three practice exams, while the CD-ROM test engine provides real-time practice and feedback with an additional 200 questions.
This is the eBook version of the print title. Access to the practice test engine on the CD is available through product registration at Pearson IT Certification - or see instructions in back pages of your eBook.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
1. Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
2. When prompted, enter ISBN number: 9780789747921
3. Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your A+ exams!
· Understand PC components, including motherboards, processors, memory, power, storage, audio, video, and I/O devices
· Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and fix desktop and notebook PC hardware
· Install and configure Windows 7, Windows Vista, and other Windows operating systems
· Use Windows utilities to troubleshoot and fix operating system problems
· Understand essential networking technologies, devices, protocols, cabling, and connections
· Set up small office/home office networks, including Internet and Wi-Fi connections
· Troubleshoot and fix failed client-side network connections
· Secure computers and networks, identify security problems, and eliminate viruses and malware
· Detect and solve the most common printing problems
· Perform essential preventive maintenance
· Master essential safety and operational procedures for PC technicians
· Prepare yourself effectively for exam day
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.