- Copyright 2003
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 5th
- ISBN-10: 0-13-101769-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-101769-6
Master Java development with this award-winning multimedia CD-ROM!
Introducing Web programming with servlets, JSP and JDBC, and OOD with UML and Design Patterns
- Master today’s key Java development skills hands on, with real programs and expert instruction from world-renowned authors and corporate trainers!
- Listen and learn as Deitel & Associates trainers and authors describe 219 programs (23,000+ lines of code) in 17+ hours of detailed audio instruction
- Coverage includes syntax, program control, object-oriented development, graphics, GUI development, exception handling, multithreading, files/streams, networking, multimedia, data structures, collections and more!
- Features a complete UML/OOD case study with in-depth coverage of object-oriented design, use case and class diagrams, association, composition - and even statechart, activity, sequence and collaboration diagrams!
- Includes the best-selling, 1,536-page Java text Java How to Program, Fifth Edition in searchable electronic version on CD-ROM!