- Copyright 2003
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Edition: 4th
- ISBN-10: 0-13-100253-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-100253-1
With The C++ Multimedia Cyber Classroom, Fourth Edition you can
- Get more than 17+ hours of detailed audio instruction walks you through 267 complete, ready-to-run programs—20,000+ lines of syntax colored Live Code™ you can load, run, and adapt! Key code segments are highlighted in yellow.
- Test your knowledge with hundreds of interactive self-review questions and programming exercises!
- Get fast, in-depth answers from the fully searchable electronic copy of C++ How to Program, Fourth Edition!
- Discover hundreds of tips and ideas for maximizing performance, interoperability and reusability—and for avoiding and troubleshooting problems!
C++ How to Program, Fourth Edition, is the start-to-finish, 1,400-page guide to development with C++!
Covers all this: Syntax, control structures, functions, arrays, pointers, strings, object-oriented techniques, data abstraction, I/O, templates, exception handling, file processing, data structures, STL, Web programming with CGI and XHTML and more! Includes UML/OOD case study: fully updated for the latest standardContains hundreds of tips and tricks for building more robust, reliable, high-performance code.