Complete C++ Training Course, The, 3rd Edition
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2001
- Dimensions: S
- Pages: 1
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-13-089564-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-089564-6
Includes the #1 C++ Training CD-ROM: C++ MULTIMEDIA CYBER CLASSROOM, THIRD EDITION
BONUS! 2nd CD Includes a FREE Copy of Microsoft Visual C++ 6 Introductory Edition
- The fastest, easiest way to master ANSI/ISO C++ programming
- 13,500+ lines of live code, 14+ hours of audio, hundreds of solved programming exercises, and more!
- Perfect for first-time programmers, VB, C, and Java(tm) developers, and students! Includes UML coverage!
- Includes the world's #1 C++ textbook: C++ How to Program
THE HANDS-ON WAY TO MASTER ANSI/ISO STANDARD C++
The world's #1 book-and-multimedia C++ training course has just been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest ANSI/ISO C++ features-and to add a complete hands-on introduction to UML object-oriented design and a copy of the world's #1 C++ compiler: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Introductory Edition! More than ever, The Complete C++ Training Course is the fastest, most effective way to master real-world C++ development-all of it! C++ MULTIMEDIA CYBER CLASSROOM CD-ROM
RAVES FOR OTHER DEITEL TRAINING COURSES
- Over 13,500 lines of fully tested C++ program code that you can run with the Visual C++ compiler included in the package!
- Hundreds of complete, ready-to-run programs! with 14+ hours of expert audio explanations!
- Hundreds of interactive self-review questions and programming exercises to test your knowledge.
- Powerful full-text search engine to find the details you want-fast!
- Hundreds of tips to maximize performance and portability, minimize errors, troubleshoot problems, and save time!
- Start-to-finish, 1200-page guide to C++!
- Friendly, practical, and full of examples
- Hands-on tutorials with tips and tricks for troubleshootingand optimization
- Total coverage of STL, ANSI/ISO C++ language enhancements, and UML!
- Master all this and more: Classes, objects, functions, arrays, pointers, strings, overloading, inheritance, virtual functions, polymorphism, stream I/O, templates, exception handling, file processing, and data structures
"I'm an adult student currently in an OO/C++ class (earning my bachelor's in Computer Info. Systems). Our instructor is great in C and Java, but has never taught OO/C++. But, today, I've been blessed. I found your C++ Interactive Training Course with CD. I also plan on learning Java as well, and now, thanks to your Interactive Training Course, I can fulfill my dream."
Broxi Thomas, university student
"I wanted to offer kudos for your product. If every training CD utilized the same format, then learning new products would be easy. The format, resources, and layout of the classroom is efreshing and useful. It is clean, quick, and effective. I began with Chapter One and took notes and tried every exercise; reviewed and listened to every example. I understand the material so much better now that I am amazed. PLEASE produce cyber classrooms for EVERY software package and technology that is in existence today. You would be doing a "beyond the call of duty" service to the computer industry. Of course, you would be a little busy for the next millennium.... :) "
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR
- New programmers and students
- COBOL, VB, JAVA and other programmers
- C Programmers: Learn C++ now!
- C++ programmers: Sharpen your skills
- Windows 95/98/NT 4.x/2000
- 30 MB disk space
- 32 MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- Sound card support
- Internet Explorer 5 Included
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase