- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 816
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5782-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5782-3
Your 2-in-1 Self-Paced Training Kit
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Exam. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This guide is designed to help make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam in these 10 domains:
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Access Control
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Software Development Security
- Operations Security
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
The above link does not include the Practice Tests. If you purchased the eBook from this site, the practice test files are available for download on your Account page, under the Disc Contents tab.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Information security governance and risk management
- Chapter 2: Access control
- Chapter 3: Cryptography
- Chapter 4: Physical (environmental) security
- Chapter 5: Security architecture and design
- Chapter 6: Legal, regulations, investigations, and compliance
- Chapter 7: Telecommunications and network security
- Chapter 8: Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Chapter 9: Software development security
- Chapter 10: Operations security
- Additional resources
- About the author