Cisco Field Manual: Router Configuration, Adobe Reader
Product Author Bios
David Hucaby, CCIE #4594, is a Lead Network Engineer for the University of Kentucky where he designs, implements, and maintains campus networks using Cisco products. Prior to his current position, David was a senior network consultant, where he provided design and implementation consulting, focusing on Cisco-based VPN and IP telephony solutions.
Steve McQuerry, CCIE #6108, is an instructor and consultant with over 10 years of networking industry experience. He is a Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI(r)) and a course Director/Developer teaching routing and switching concepts for Global Knowledge.
Cisco Field Manual: Router Configuration is the ultimate command reference that shows readers how to configure routers and switches with Cisco IOS software. Complete with shaded tab sections for different IOS software feature families for easy reference. Each section provides a succinct background of the group, configuration information and example components. With information on the most recent IOS releases as well as on previous releases in simple to read tables, Cisco Field Manual: Router Configuration is designed to be an invaluable workplace tool.
- Presents the common elements of complex configurations for Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls in an intuitive, easy-to-reference format.
- Each feature includes concise background information, configuration notes, port numbers, and examples.
- Describes actual configuration commands and options in the order they should be used.
- Saves time spent searching for pertinent information in the Cisco IOS documentation.
- Useful as a hands-on command reference in the field or as a part of any candidate¿s Cisco Career Certifications preparation.
Table of Contents
I. CONFIGURATION FUNDAMENTALS.
II. LAYER 2 NETWORKING.
III. NETWORK PROTOCOLS.
IV. PACKET PROCESSING.
V. VOICE & TELEPHONY.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
This eBook requires the free Adobe® Digital Editions software.
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID. If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Also available in other formats.
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.