Also available in other formats.
For organizations of all sizes, the Cisco ASA product family offers powerful new tools for maximizing network security. Cisco ASA: All-in-One Firewall, IPS, Anti-X and VPN Adaptive Security Appliance, Second Edition, is Cisco's authoritative practitioner's guide to planning, deploying, managing, and troubleshooting security with Cisco ASA. Written by two leading Cisco security experts, this book presents each Cisco ASA solution in depth, offering comprehensive sample configurations, proven troubleshooting methodologies, and debugging examples. Readers will learn about the Cisco ASA Firewall solution and capabilities; secure configuration and troubleshooting of site-to-site and remote access VPNs; Intrusion Prevention System features built into Cisco ASA's Advanced Inspection and Prevention Security Services Module (AIP-SSM); and Anti-X features in the ASA Content Security and Control Security Services Module (CSC-SSM). This new edition has been updated with detailed information on the latest ASA models and features.
1. Introduction to Firewall Technologies
2. Product Overview
3. System Maintenance
4. ASA Network Access Control and Use
5. ASA IP Routing
6. Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services
7. ASA Application Inspection (Fixup protocols)
8. Security Contexts
9. Transparent Firewall Feature (Layer 2 Firewall)
10. Failover and Redundancy
11. Quality of Service (QoS)
12. Introduction to Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) Technologies
13. Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) Integration
14. Configuring and Troubleshooting IPS
15. Tuning and Monitoring IPS
16. Introduction to Anti-X
17. Content Security and Control Security Services Module (CSC-SSM) Integration
18. Configuring and Troubleshooting Anti-X Services
19. Introduction to VPN
20. Site-to-site IPSec VPNs
21. IPSec Remote Access VPNs
22. Configuring and Troubleshooting Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
23. Clientless Remote Access SSL VPN
24. Client-based Remote Access SSL VPN
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.