Overview of all aspects of chemical process control, including; process modeling, dynamic analysis of processing systems, design of feedback, feedforward, cascase, ratio, synthesis of multivariable control configurations for single units and complete chemical plants.
1. The Control of a Chemical Process: Its Characteristics and Associated Problems.
2. Modeling the Dynamic and Static Behavior of Chemical Processes.
3. Analysis of the Dynamic Behavior of Chemical Processes.
4. Analysis and Design of Feedback Control Systems.
5. Analysis and Design of Advanced Control Systems.
6. Design of Control Systems for Multivariable Processes.
7. Process Control Using Digital Computers.