Chemical Process Control: An Introduction to Theory and Practice
- Your Price: $136.00
- List Price: $160.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- emphasizes problem formulation, analysis of posed control problems, and the synthesis and evaluation of alternative control systems.
- provides a complete understanding of control design and implementation rather than a mere list of mechanistic tools.
- discusses both controller design concepts and hardware elements needed for practical implementation of various control schemes.
- emphasizes controllers' actions and their relative advantages and drawbacks.
- Copyright 1984
- Pages: 704
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-128629-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-128629-0
Overview of all aspects of chemical process control, including; process modeling, dynamic analysis of processing systems, design of feedback, feedforward, cascase, ratio, synthesis of multivariable control configurations for single units and complete chemical plants.
Table of Contents
1. The Control of a Chemical Process: Its Characteristics and Associated Problems.
2. Modeling the Dynamic and Static Behavior of Chemical Processes.
3. Analysis of the Dynamic Behavior of Chemical Processes.
4. Analysis and Design of Feedback Control Systems.
5. Analysis and Design of Advanced Control Systems.
6. Design of Control Systems for Multivariable Processes.
7. Process Control Using Digital Computers.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase