Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA 640-802 Network Simulator, 2nd Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 1-58720-444-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-444-9
The most effective router and switch simulator for hands-on CCNA skills enhancement.
Includes 300 labs, 8 different lab topologies, and more than 3,000 hands-on tasks.
CCNA 640-802 Network Simulator, Second Edition helps you develop and improve hands-on configuration and troubleshooting skills without the investment in expensive lab hardware. This state-of-the-art, interactive simulation software enables you to practice your networking skills with more than 300 structured labs designed to help you learn by doing, the most effective method of learning. The labs are divided into four different types: 183 skill builder labs which help you practice short, focused configuration tasks, 47 complex configuration scenarios, which present realistic multi-layered configuration tasks, 20 challenging troubleshooting scenarios, which provide you with an opportunity to test your problem identification and resolution skills, and 50 subnetting exercises, which help you improve the speed and accuracy of your subnetting calculations.
Experience realistic network device response as you work through each of the labs, which include detailed instructions, topology diagrams, hints, and full answers. Unlike other simulators on the market, the lab scenarios included in the CCNA 640-802 Network Simulator are far more complex, challenging you to learn how to perform realistic network configuration and troubleshooting tasks.
This unique network simulation software helps you master the hands-on skills needed to succeed on the CCNA exam. Topics covered include
• Router and switch navigation
• LAN switching
• IP addressing
• VLANs and trunking
• IP routing protocols
• Scaling IP
Minimum System Requirements:
• 500 MHz processor
• 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
• 500 MB hard drive space
• 32-bit true color monitor (1024x768 resolution)
• Microsoft Windows XP Professional with SP3, Microsoft Vista, Windows 7, or
Mac OS X Version 10.4.11, 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7
• Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.5.0
• Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0
• Connection to the Internet during installation for access code validation
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Configuration Practice Labs, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $79.99
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Complete Video Course
- Online Video $319.99
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Complete Video Course
- Online Video $159.99