Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
C# How to Program
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 1440
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-062221-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-062221-1
The authoritative DEITEL LIVE-CODE introduction to Windows®, .NET, Internet and World Wide Web programming in C#
This new book by the world's leading programming-language textbook authors carefully explains how to use C#the premier language in Microsoft's .NET initiativeas a general-purpose programming language, and how to develop multi-tier, client/server, data-base-intensive, Internet- and Web-based applications.
Dr. Harvey M. Deitel and Paul J. Deitel are the founders of Deitel & Associates, Inc., the internationally-recognized corporate-training and content-creation organization specializing in C#, Visual Basic® .NET, Visual C++® .NET, Java, C++, C, XML, Python, Perl; Internet, Web, wireless, e-business and object technologies. The Deitels are the authors of several worldwide #1 programming-language textbooks, including Java How to Program, 4/e, C++ How to Program, 3/e and Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 2/e.
In C# How to Program the Deitels and their colleagues, Jeff Listfield, Tem. R. Nieto, Cheryl Yaeger and Marina Zlatkina, discuss topics you need to build complete .NET, Web-based applications. Key topics include:
- .NET Introduction/IDE/Debugger
- Web Services/ASP.NET
- Control Structures/Methods/Properties
- Classes/Data Abstraction
- Arrays/Data Structures/Collections
- Database/ADO .NET/SQL
- Web Forms/Web Controls/Accessibility
- Files/Streams/Strings/Regular Expressions
- Operator Overloading/COM Integration
- Bit and Character Manipulation/Unicode®
C# How to Program includes extensive pedagogic features:
- Hundreds of LIVE-CODE programs with screen captures that show exact outputs
- Internet and World Wide Web resources to encourage further research
- Hundreds of tips, recommended practices and cautionsall marked with icons
C# How to Program is the centerpiece of a complete family of resources for teaching and learning C#, including several Web sites (www.deitel.com, www.prenhall.com/deitel and www.InformIT.com/deitel) with the book's source-code examples (which are also on the enclosed CD) and other information for faculty, students and professionals; an optional interactive CD (C# Multimedia Cyber Classroom) containing hyperlinks, solutions to half the book's exercises and audio walkthroughs of the book's code examples; and e-mail access to the authors at:
For information on worldwide Deitel on-site seminars and to subscribe to the Deitel Buzz e-mail newsletter, visit:
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Simply C++: An Application-Driven Tutorial Approach
- Book $137.02
- Operating Systems, 3rd Edition
- Book $183.43
- Simply C#: An Application-Driven™ Tutorial Approach
- Book $139.91