Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
C: A Reference Manual, 5th Edition
- Your Price: $61.92
- List Price: $77.40
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 560
- Edition: 5th
- ISBN-10: 0-13-089592-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-089592-9
This best-selling, authoritative reference manual provides a complete description of the C language, the run-time libraries, and a style of C programming that empha_sizes correctness, portability, and maintainability.
Describing the C language more clearly and in more detail than any other book, authors Samuel P. Harbison and Guy L. Steele Jr. provide in a single manual:
- Standard C (1999) - the new revison of the C Standard supports complex and Boolean types, variable length arrays, precise floating-point programming, and new libraries for portability and internationalization.
- Standard C (1989)- the version of C used by most of today's programmers.
- Traditional C-common practice before 1990, with millions of lines of code in use every day.
- C++ compatible C-code that can be used as C or C++.
- The complete C run-time libraries for all C versions.
C: A Reference Manual is the only book that describes all the details of C-past and present. It is the single must-have reference for all C programmers and implementors.
Thoroughly revised and updated, the expanded Fifth Edition includes a complete description of the latest C Standard, ISO/IEC 9899:1999, with its powerful language extensions and new libraries.
New! Visit the Web site. www.CAReferenceManual.com contains source code for the longer examples in the book, expanded discussions on language issues, the latest ISO/IEC language corrigenda, and links to other C resources.
Table of Contents
I. THE C LANGUAGE.
II. THE C LIBRARIES.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- C Primer Plus, 6th Edition
- Book $43.99