Building Ajaxified Web Applications with JSF 2.0 LiveLessons (Video Training): Lesson 3: Basics (Downloadable Version)
- Your Price: $9.99
About this video
Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Actual product comes full screen and in high resolution.
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-261489-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-261489-4
This section covers basic JSF programming. In this part, we use Java-based annotations and default (implicit) mappings of action-controller return values, and do not use the faces-config.xml file at all. Topics covered:
- JSF basics
- Simplified flow of control
- @ManagedBean and default bean names
- Default mappings for action controller return values
- Custom bean names
- Using bean properties to handle request parameters
- More annotations
- Annotations for bean scopes
- @SessionScoped, @ApplicationScoped
- Other scopes
- @ManagedProperty and dependency injection
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase