Enabling readers to acquire the basic techniques and skills required to get the persuasive results they seek.
A jargon-free, practical guide to the art of successful persuasion, readers will learn easy-to-use techniques that will boost their ability to proactively influence and persuade other people to get the results they want and need.
Using basic tenets of NLP with a clear, concise and easy-to-follow approach, readers will be able to:
· Understand and acquire the basic technics of the language of Persuasion
· Impress and persuade others to their way of thinking
· Learn how to use persuasive techniques in every day business and life scenarios
· Proactively engage persuasive language, key phrases and powerful persuasive techniques
All of the crucial elements of persuasion are quickly and effortlessly learned, combined with a clear structure, fast progress and clear outcomes will make this the go-to guide to persuasion in business.
IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF YOU COULD ALWAYS ENSURE EVERYONE AGREED WITH YOUR WAY OF THINKING, WOULDN’T IT?
You’re already aware of how unlikely you are to progress at work, or “make a name for yourself” in life, if you struggle to get your ideas accepted by your prospects, your clients, your team, your boss, or your peers.
Have you noticed how for some people it seems effortless, while the rest of us – maybe you, would benefit from a little help?
Step by step, Brilliant Persuasion introduces you to a formidable selection of some of the most powerful persuasion techniques used by the most successful business men and women throughout the world.
Using practical exercises that you will effortlessly adapt into your everyday speech, Brilliant Persuasion will ensure you:
• Naturally lead people towards your way of thinking
• Quantum leap your negotiating skills
• Overcome objections
• Figure out the emotions behind your prospects’ decision-making process and covertly use this to your advantage
• Understand and acquire the basic technics of the language of persuasion
• Learn how to integrate persuasive techniques into everyday business and life scenarios
• Foster long-term trust, credibility and resonant rapport
• Understand why some words are more persuasive than others
• Subliminally plant suggestions and ideas into the minds of others.
About the Author
Part One: Talking To The Subconscious
Chapter 1 - Embedded Commands and Suggestions
Part Two: Persuasive Language Patterns
Chapter 2 - The Redefine
Chapter 3 - The Agreement Frame
Chapter 4 - Linguistic Mathematics
Chapter 5 – Rapport
Chapter 6 - Magical Because
Chapter 7 - Awareness Patterns
Chapter 8 - Verbal Pacing and Leading
Chapter 9 - Feel Felt Found
Chapter 10 - Internal Representations
Chapter 11 - Motivational Direction
Chapter 12 - Testing for the Truth
Chapter 13 - Parts Therapy
Chapter 14 - The Quotes Pattern
Chapter 15 - Persuasive Body Language
Part Three: Persuasive Questioning Technique
Chapter 16 - Asking Persuasive Questions
Part Four: Preparing to Persuade
Chapter 17 - Questions to Ask Yourself
Chapter 18 - Building Natural Confidence
Chapter 19 - How to Practice