Provides a practical and project-based approach so you can put marketing plans into action quickly and effectively.
Following a brief overview of the planning process, each chapter provides a self-contained guide to planning a specific marketing task, the range of plans included cover the most common challenges facing marketing teams in both consumer and business-to-business sectors.
Includes templates and worked up marketing plans and is rigorous and thorough equipping you with plans that really work.
1. What makes a brilliant marketing plan?
2. Speed up product development
3. Launch a new product
4. Add value with service
5. Educate the market
6. Reposition a company
7. Take your business online
8. Make the most of social media
9. Improve sales force performance
10. Reduce the sales cycle
11. Develop key account business
12. Manage customer partnerships effectively
13. Improve distributor performance
14. Control competitors
15. Enhance customer experience
16. Strengthen customer relationships
17. Keep tuned to the market