Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
BlackBerry in a Snap
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-672-32670-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-672-32670-7
Wish your BlackBerry 7100 had come with a little more meat in the owner's manual? BlackBerry 7100 In a Snap is your wish come true. This task-oriented guide goes well beyond the BlackBerry 7100 owner's manual and guides you through its devices using practical usage scenarios. Jump in anywhere, and learn how to squeeze every bit of mobile power out of your BlackBerry 7100, one task at a time. You will learn how to:
- Manage your BlackBerry 7100 from your desktop
- Take control of e-mail with the built-in Web Client
- Text message
- Use your BlackBerry 7100 as the ultimate mobile phone
- Manage your time with the calendar
- Organize your to-do list with tasks
You will also learn about advanced features that go beyond simple phone and communicator usage, and you'll be able to reference quick tutorials on a broad array of features and practices with this essential guide from the In a Snap series.
Online Sample Chapters
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Pocket Consultant: Essentials & Configuration
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- Modern Operating Systems, 4th Edition
- Book $152.15