- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-2735-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-2735-2
Unlock the amazing story buried in your presentation—and forget boring, bullet-point-riddled slides forever! Guided by communications expert Cliff Atkinson, you’ll walk you through an innovative, three-step methodology for increasing the impact of your presentation. Discover how to combine classic storytelling techniques with the power of visual media to create a rich, engaging experience with your audience. Fully updated for PowerPoint 2010, and featuring compelling presentation examples from classroom to boardroom, this book will help transform your presentations—and your business impact!
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Perfect PowerPoint Storm
- Chapter 2: Realigning Our PowerPoint Approach with the Research
- Chapter 3: Building a Foundation with the BBP Story Template
- Chapter 4: Planning Your First Five Slides
- Chapter 5: Planning the Rest of Your Slides
- Chapter 6: Setting Up Your Storyboard and Narration
- Chapter 7: Sketching Your Storyboard
- Chapter 8: Adding Graphics to Your Slides
- Chapter 9: Delivering Your BBP Presentation
- Chapter 10: Reviewing a Range of BBP Examples
- BBP Ground Rules and Checklists
- Presenting BBP with Two Views
- Starting Your Point A and B Headlines
- Starting Your Call to Action Headlines
- Creating Custom BBP Layouts