The most current, applied book on the market for petroleum engineers, geologists and others working in the development and production of oil and gas fields and those concerned with the movement of ground water, this revised edition reflects the advances made in reservoir engineering calculation techniques. Numerous real world examples clarify the material, providing the reservoir engineer with the practical information to make applied calculations.
1. Introduction to Reservoir Engineering.
2. The General Material Balance Equation.
3. Single-Phase Gas Reservoirs.
4. Gas-Condensate Reservoirs.
5. Undersaturated Oil Reservoirs.
6. Saturated Oil Reservoirs.
7. Fluid Flow in Reservoirs.
8. Water Influx.
9. The Displacement of Oil and Gas.
10. History Matching.