Application Development with Microsoft Access 2007 LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-672-33021-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-672-33021-6
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Application Development with Microsoft® Access 2007
For Access power users, programmers, and anyone who wants to master Access 2007 development fast.
In Application Development with Access 2007, renowned Access developer, trainer, and author Alison Balter teaches all the skills you
need to build professional-quality Access 2007 applications.
This package brings together more than twelve hours of personalized, expert video training: 100+ quick, practical video lessons that demonstrate all the skills you need to build virtually any Access application. You’ll learn one step at a time, at your own pace—using hands-on examples that reflect realistic development challenges and showcase Access 2007’s remarkable capabilities.
Application Development with Access 2007 delivers the power of the best classroom training at a small fraction of the cost. If you don’t
have time to read a huge book on Access development, this is exactly what you’ve been searching for!
Looking for a better way to master today’s rapidly changing programming technologies? Want expert help, but don’t have the time or energy to read a book? Can’t find classroom training worth the money? Discover LiveLessons: self-paced, personal video instruction from the world’s leading technology experts.
- LiveLessons are video courses, on DVD with a book supplement, that are organized into bite-sized, self-contained sessions—you’ll learn key skills in as little as fifteen minutes!
- Each lesson begins with well-defined learning objectives and ends with comprehensive summaries, which help you track
- your progress.
- Follow along as your instructor shows how to get results in today’s top development environments: including Microsoft’s Visual Studio and eclipse.org’s Eclipse.
“We are reaching more and more for video alternatives because they make sense! The imprints of Pearson Technology Group are the most trusted source of quality technology books, and they will be the brands we turn to for visual learning.”
—Leo J. Hauguel, Information Security Analyst 5
Wells Fargo Services Company
Alison Balter, one of the world’s most experienced Access developers and trainers, has created Access applications ranging from small end-user projects to enterprise-wide systems. Her thirteen books on Access include Alison Balter’s Mastering Microsoft Office Access 2007 Development.
- Operating System: Windows 98, 2000, XP, or Vista; Mac OS X; versions of Linux with the Flash 8 Player or later
- Multimedia: DVD drive, an 800x600 or higher display, and sound card with speakers
- Computer: 500MHz or higher, 128MB RAM or more
- Your Price: $55.99
- List Price: $69.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Your Price: $69.99
- About this video
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Access 2013 Development LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Downloadable Video $119.99
- Microsoft Office Access 2007 LiveLessons (Video Training), (Downloadable Video)
- Downloadable Video $39.99