Home & Office Computing
Mac OS X
Apple TV Pocket Guide, The, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $6.39
- List Price: $7.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 5 X 7
- Pages: 208
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57896-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57896-9
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Here is your essential companion to the Apple TV set-top box. The Apple TV Pocket Guide
steers you through how to
- Connect your Apple TV to your television and home network.
- Rent and buy movies--including HD movies--using Apple TV.
- Stream content from a friend's computer to your TV.
- View high-definition content on your HDTV using the Apple TV.
- Watch movies and TV shows, view photos, and listen to songs and podcasts.
- Create high-quality movies from DVDs you own to play on the Apple TV.
- Convert your own home movies for showing on the big screen.
- Watch YouTube videos.
- View photos from iPhoto, Flickr, and .Mac Web Galleries.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do if you can't fix them yourself.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase