Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Alison Balter's Mastering Access 2002 Enterprise Development, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 832
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-6214-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-6214-6
Developing applications for the enterprise introduces challenges quite different from those associated with developing applications for desktops or small departments. This book offers a no-nonsense approach to enterprise development using Access 2002 as a front-end. it is written in a practical style and easily transitions the client/server neophyte to the sophisticated world of enterprise development. Although the book focuses on client/server development, the text covers other enterprise topics such as replication, trasaction processing, and data access pages. This book goes behond the basics covered by the many introductory books, but offers an easier read than the expert books available.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Access 2013 Development LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Downloadable Video $119.99
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Unleashed
- Book $47.99