Fresh, clean, and SIMPLE. Album Moxie makes designing photo albums a breeze.
For a lot of photographers, album design is synonymous with headache. The hours (and hours!) spent designing are usually followed by weeks (or even months) of revisions, making for a painful experience for everyone involved. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
This book will show you how to combine the right tools with a simple strategy, making it possible (even easy) to design basic albums in seconds, and custom wedding or portrait albums in an hour–or less. By the time you finish the book, you’ll have a beautiful, finished design that’s ready to be ordered! Overhauling the entire approach to traditional album design and marketing, Album Moxie shows how albums can be as good for your workflow as they are for your bottom line–all while adding value for your clients.
This fun, spunky, and no-nonsense book:
1. First Things First
2. Streamlining the Process (simplify, simplify, simplify!)
3. The Right Tools Make All the Difference
4. For Your Consideration
5. The 2-Minute Album (a warm up)
6. Getting Started in InDesign
7. Document Setup (for 10x10, 10 page album)
8. Designing (a 10x10, 10 page album)
9. Proofing, Editing, & Retouching
11. Preparing for Printing/Ordering
12. Recommended Resources