The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Classroom in a Book contains 21 lessons. The book covers the basics of learning Adobe Premiere Pro and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Learn to work with audio, create transitions, add effects, and produce titles, and then take it to the next level by creating efficiency in your editing projects and utilizing tools such as Adobe Dynamic Link, OnLocation™ CS4, and Encore® CS4. Learn to use the new Speech Search technology for speech transcription projects and how to work with the latest tapeless media in Premiere Pro. Best of all, includes footage and audio clips that you can practice with.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” —Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
· If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
· Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
· You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
· Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
1. Touring Premiere Pro CS4
2. Adobe On Location
3. Shooting and Capturing Video & Audio
4. Importing and Managing Tapeless Media
5. Selecting Settings, Adjusting Preferences and Managing Assets
6. Creating Cuts only videos
7. Adding Video Transitions
8. Creating Dynamic Titles
9. Specialized Editing Tools
10. Adding Video Effects
11. Putting Clips in Motion
12. Changing Time
13. Acquiring and Editing Audio
14. Sweetening Your Sound and Mixing Audio
15. Audio Transcription
16. Compositing Techniques
17. Enhancing Color, Editing Tips, & Shortcuts
18. Project Management
19. Using Photoshop and After Effects to Enhance Your DV Project
20. Exporting Frames, Clips and Sequences
21. Authoring DVDs with Premiere Pro and Encore CS4