Graphics & Web Design
Photoshop & Adobe
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2009
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60548-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60548-1
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2. Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does - an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
The lessons in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Classroom in a Book cover the basics of learning Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe’s toolbox for professional photographer's, which provides one easy application for managing, adjusting, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Countless tips and techniques, extra-credit exercises, and mini-tutorials help you become more productive and adept using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. Follow the book from start to finish, or choose only those lessons that interest you.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
1. A Quick Tour of Photoshop Lightroom
2. Introducing the Workspace
5. Organizing and Selecting
6. Developing and Editing
7. Creating Slideshows
8. Printing Images
9. Publishing your Photos on the Web
10. Creating Backups and Exporting Photos
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase