• Critically acclaimed training product offers 13 hours high-quality HD video to teach the basics of Adobe Photoshop CC (2015 release).
• Training includes lesson files to for students to practice techniques.
• Presented by Photoshop expert and instructor Kelly McCathran.
• Official training series from Adobe Press.
This critically-acclaimed interactive training program from Adobe Press offers exceptional quality high-definition video to teach the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CC.
Including more than 15 hours of video tutorials, the course comes complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. Experienced instructor Kelly McCathran presents a comprehensive introduction to Photoshop, including best practices as well as fundamental photography and image editing concepts. Beginning with an overview of the Photoshop interface, Kelly goes on to cover Photoshop’s new and improved features such as Design Space (Preview), the new Perspective Warp tool, Noise panel, improvements to Content Aware Fill, and more.
The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique “Watch and Work” mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Adobe Photoshop as you view the video. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you’ve learned. At the end of every lesson, you can test your knowledge by taking interactive quizzes.
Duration: 15 HR
User Level: Beginning/Intermediate
Closed-Captioning in English
Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher
2 GHz processor or higher
4 GB RAM or higher
1 GB free HD space (does not include lesson files)
Hardware: DVD-ROM drive
• This DVD-ROM can be viewed on your computer, but it will NOT play in a DVD movie player.