Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Ad Hoc Wireless Networks (paperback): Architectures and Protocols
- Your Price: $106.25
- List Price: $125.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 880
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-300706-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-300706-0
Practical design and performance solutions for every ad hoc wireless network
Ad Hoc Wireless Networks comprise mobile devices that use wireless transmission for communication. They can be set up anywhere and any time because they eliminate the complexities of infrastructure setup and central administration-and they have enormous commercial and military potential. Now, there's a book that addresses every major issue related to their design and performance. Ad Hoc Wireless Networks: Architectures and Protocols presents state-of-the-art techniques and solutions, and supports them with easy-to-understand examples. The book starts off with the fundamentals of wireless networking (wireless PANs, LANs, MANs, WANs, and wireless Internet) and goes on to address such current topics as Wi-Fi networks, optical wireless networks, and hybrid wireless architectures. Coverage includes:
- Medium access control, routing, multicasting, and transport protocols
- QoS provisioning, energy management, security, multihop pricing, and much more
- In-depth discussion of wireless sensor networks and ultra wideband technology
- More than 200 examples and end-of-chapter problems
Ad Hoc Wireless Networks is an invaluable resource for every network engineer, technical manager, and researcher designing or building ad hoc wireless networks.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Learning Android Application Programming: A Hands-On Guide to Building Android Applications
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- Bluetooth Low Energy: The Developer's Handbook
- Book $43.99
- Bluetooth low energy: The Developer's Handbook
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19