Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Accelerated C++: Practical Programming by Example
- Your Price: $39.99
- List Price: $49.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2001
- Dimensions: 7-3/8x9-1/4
- Pages: 352
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-201-70353-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-70353-5
This is a first-rate introductory book that takes a practical approach to solving problems using C++. It covers a much wider scope of C++ programming than other introductory books I've seen, and in a surprisingly compact format.--Dag Brück, founding member of the ANSI/ISO C++ committee
The authors present a clear, cogent introduction to C++ programming in a way that gets the student writing nontrivial programs immediately.--Stephen Clamage, Sun Microsystems, Inc., and chair of the ANSI C++ committee
Anyone reading just this one book and working through the examples and exercises will have the same skills as many professional programmers.--Jeffrey D. Oldham, Stanford University
Why is Accelerated C++ so effective? Because it
- Starts with the most useful concepts rather than the most primitive ones: You can begin writing programs immediately.
- Describes real problems and solutions, not just language features: You see not only what each feature is, but also how to use it.
- Covers the language and standard library together: You can use the library right from the start.
Whether you are eager to get started writing your first C++ programs, or you are already using C++ and seeking deeper understanding, the authors' unique approach and expertise make Accelerated C++ an indispensable addition to your library.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Tour of C++, A
- Book $23.99
- Tour of C++, A
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.19