Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Networking, Adobe Reader, 3rd Edition
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2003
- Pages: 456
- Edition: 3rd
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5530-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5530-8
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Networking, 3rd Edition will give the reader the ability and understanding necessary to create and administer a network. The reader will be able to physically connect computers and other devices to the network and access peripherals such as printers over the network. They will also be able to configure computers to access the network and configure the network to share an Internet connection.
This book will provide easy to understand details on new technologies and the back-story information (such as basic networking including protocols and physical infrastructure) necessary for the user to network computer devices.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Networking, 3rd Edition will take the frustration out of planning and creating a network. It will help the reader understand what they are "getting into" when planning a network and strategies for making the network an asset and success.
The reader will:
- Learn how to build and effectively use a network
- Learn how the elements of a network fit together
- Understand networking concepts
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Networking and IPv4 Addressing Fundamentals LiveLessons
- Downloadable Video $159.99
- IP Telephony Using CallManager Express Lab Portfolio, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Watermarked) $45.32
- Data Center Fundamentals
- Book $66.00