Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computers and the Internet, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5474-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5474-5
TheAbsolute Beginner's Guide to Computers and the Internet is perfect for first-time computer users. It identifies 75 tasks that you would want to do with your computer, and shows you how to "Do It Now." Activities are grouped into categories such as communicating online, managing your finances, buying and selling online, working with pictures, creating fun projects, playing and recording music, watching TV and movies, and dealing with problems. When you've completed the book, you'll be surprised how much you can do!
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Learning Node.js LiveLessons (Video Training), Downloadable Version
- Downloadable Video $159.99