Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
31 Days Before Your CompTIA A+ Exams, 2nd Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-260-5
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-260-5
31 Days Before Your CompTIA A+ Exams
A Day-by-Day Review Guide for the CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exams
31 Days Before Your CompTIA® A+ Exams, Second Edition offers you a personable and practical way to understand the certification process, commit to taking the exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of study resources.
The 31-Day format breaks down key exam topics into 31 daily review sessions using short summaries, lists, tables, examples, and graphics. This edition includes a Study Resources section at the end of each day that provides you with a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day’s topics within relevant textbook resources.
Use this day-by-day guide to organize, prepare, and review all the CompTIA A+ objectives for the CompTIA A+ Essentials exam (220-701) and the CompTIA A+ Practical Application exam (220-702).
· The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into an otherwise busy schedule:
· Tear-out visual calendar summarizes each day’s study topics
· Checklist highlights important tasks and deadlines leading up to your exam
· Description of the CompTIA A+ exams and sign-up process
· Strategies from the author help you to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
· Conversational tone makes your study time more enjoyable
Who Should Read This Book?
This book is for anyone preparing for the CompTIA A+ exams working with learning resources published by either Cisco Press, Que, Addison-Wesley, Cengage, or McGraw-Hill listed on page xxvii of this book.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.