This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes 10 handy dos and don’ts of using management models
· Want new ways of looking at old problems?
· Need a range of management decision-making tools at your fingertips?
· Only want what you need to know, rather than reams of theory?
With indispensible models that will help you make the most out of every business opportunity, this book tells you what you need to know, fast.
About the authors
How to use this book
Top 10 do's and don’ts of using management models
Part 1: Strategy
2. Strategic dialogue
3. Business model canvas
4. SWOT analysis
Part 2: Organisation and governance
5. Balanced scorecard
7. The value chain
Part 3: Finance
8. Activity-based costing
9. Discounted cash flow (DCF) and net present value (NPV)
Part 4: Marketing and sales
10. 4Ps of marketing (Kotler)
11. Customer journey mapping
12. Stakeholder management
Part 5: Operations
13. Kaizen /Gemba
14. Root cause analysis/Pareto analysis
15. Six sigma
Part 6: Innovation
16. Disruptive innovation
17. Innovation circle
18. Stage-Gate model
Part 7: Change management
19. Eight phases of change (Kotter)
20. Team roles (Belbin)
21. The Deming Cycle: plan-do-check-act
Part 8: Leadership and management
22. Competing values
23. Core quadrants
24. Cultural dimensions (Hofstede)
25. Seven habits of highly effective people (Covey)
Ten useful books to read next
Glossary of terms