Business & Management
Management & Strategy
15 Successful Communications Lessons (Collection)
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 5-3/8" x 8-1/4"
- Pages: 141
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-248836-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-248836-5
Make Your Point, Get Heard, Get Understood, and Get Action!
Get results! Master breakthrough communications techniques for every audience and every medium–from PowerPoint to face-to-face conversations! Learn to succeed at everything from making a great first impression to communicating complex data…listening effectively to managing a flood of email!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Jerry Weissman, Mark Magnacca, Terry Fadem, Jurgen Wolff, David M. Levine, and many more
Included in this collection:
- Less Is More: The Proper Use of Graphics for Effective Presentations (Jerry Weissman)
- Grabbing Your Audience’s Attention Immediately: If You Don’t, Your Presentation May Be Doomed (Jerry Weissman)
- Don’t Make Them Think!: Creating the Best Flow for the Elements of any Great Presentation (Jerry Weissman)
- Grab Your Audience’s Attention: First Impressions Set the Presentation On–or Off–Course (Mark Magnacca)
- Presenting to Win: How to Use Animation Effectively to Tell Your Story (Jerry Weissman)
- Presenting Data in Charts and Tables: Categorical and Numerical Variables (David M. Levine and David F. Stephan)
- How to Get Your Presentation Audience to Aha! (Jerry Weissman)
- Capturing Your Audience Immediately (and You Are Off to a Great Presentation!) (Jerry Weissman)
- Great Questions: The Most Important Tool in a Manager’s Toolbox (Terry J. Fadem)
- How to Guide Conversations Toward Extraordinary Results (Jurgen Wolff)
- Unasked Questions Are Foolish Ones (Terry J. Fadem)
- Create Your Personal Questioning Style (Terry J. Fadem)
- How to Keep the Email Monster from Eating You Alive (Jurgen Wolff)
- How to Ask the Best Probing Questions (Terry J. Fadem)
- The Role of Listening in Asking the Right Questions (Terry J. Fadem)
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase