Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
10 Minute Guide to Pocket PC 2002, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2003
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-6107-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-6107-1
The pocket-sized reference to the Pocket PC - the only book that isn't bigger than the Pocket PC itself! This presentation is ideal for Pocket PC users who need a quick, lightweight, portable guide to everything their PDAs can do. This book presents step-by-step instructions to the 30 most-used features of the Pocket PC in lessons that can be completed in ten minutes or less.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- PC Fear Factor: The Ultimate PC Disaster Prevention Guide, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $15.99
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Robots
- Book $27.99