Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
10 Minute Guide to Pocket PC 2002
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Available on demand.
- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/4"
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-2797-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-2797-8
The pocket-sized reference to the Pocket PC - the only book that isn't bigger than the Pocket PC itself! This presentation is ideal for Pocket PC users who need a quick, lightweight, portable guide to everything their PDAs can do. This book presents step-by-step instructions to the 30 most-used features of the Pocket PC in lessons that can be completed in ten minutes or less.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- PC Fear Factor: The Ultimate PC Disaster Prevention Guide, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $15.99
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Robots
- Book $27.99