Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
10 Minute Guide to Pocket PC 2002
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Available on demand.
- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/4"
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-2797-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-2797-8
The pocket-sized reference to the Pocket PC - the only book that isn't bigger than the Pocket PC itself! This presentation is ideal for Pocket PC users who need a quick, lightweight, portable guide to everything their PDAs can do. This book presents step-by-step instructions to the 30 most-used features of the Pocket PC in lessons that can be completed in ten minutes or less.
Note: In order to install the 10 Minute Guide to PocketPCs in MS Reader format, you must first enter in a correct password at the beginning of installation. After downloading this file, please be sure to read the Welcome screen as to how to obtain the correct password for installation.
10 Minute Guide to PocketPCs in MS Reader format - 10MGPP.exe
Online Sample Chapters
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Basic Hardware Operations.
2. Navigating the Pocket PC Interface.
3. Configuring the Sound and Display.
4. Managing User Input.
5. Managing Power Consumption.
6. Managing Memory Usage.
7. Personalizing Your Pocket PC.
8. Managing Personal Information—Securely.
9. Connecting to Your PC and Other Devices.
10. Synchronizing Your Pocket PC.
11. Working with Files and Folders.
12. Backing Up Your Data.
13. Using Pocket PC Applications.
14. Using Contacts.
15. Using the Calendar.
16. Using Tasks and Notes.
17. Using Pocket Word.
18. Using Pocket Excel.
19. Using Pocket Money.
20. Connecting to the Internet.
21. Sending and Receiving Email.
22. Using Instant Messaging.
23. Surfing the Web with Internet Explorer.
24. Listening to Music Files.
25. Viewing Movie Files.
26. Working with Digital Photographs.
27. Finding and Using Maps.
28. Reading eBooks.
29. Playing Pocket PC Games.
Appendix A. Pocket PC Accessories.
Appendix B. Pocket PC Applications.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- PC Fear Factor: The Ultimate PC Disaster Prevention Guide, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $15.99
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Robots
- Book $27.99