Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
10 Minute Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $9.59
- List Price: $11.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 208
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5472-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5472-1
Because most people don't have the luxury of sitting down uninterrupted for hours at a time to learn PowerPoint, this 10-Minute Guide focuses on the most often used features, covering them in lessons designed to take 10 minutes or less to complete. In addition, this guide teaches you how to use PowerPoint without relying on technical jargon. Instead, it provides straightforward, easy-to-follow explanations and lists of numbered steps that tell you which keys to press and which options to select.
Table of Contents
1. What's New in PowerPoint 2002?
2. Working in PowerPoint.
3. Creating a New Presentation.
4. Working with Slides in Different Views.
5. Changing a Presentation's Look.
6. Inserting, Deleting, and Copying Slides.
7. Rearranging Slides in a Presentation.
8. Adding and Modifying Slide Text.
9. Creating Columns, Tables, and Lists.
10. Getting Help in Microsoft PowerPoint.
11. Adding Graphics to a Slide.
12. Adding Sounds and Movies to a Slide.
13. Working with PowerPoint Objects.
14. Adding Charts to PowerPoint Slides.
15. Adding Organizational Charts to PowerPoint Slides.
16. Presenting an Onscreen Slide Show.
17. Printing Presentations, Notes, and Handouts.
18. Designing a Presentation for the Internet.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Microsoft Office Project for Mere Mortals: Solving the Mysteries of Microsoft Office Project, Adobe Reader
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 Starter Kit
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $19.19