Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
10 Minute Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2002, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5526-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5526-1
Because most people don't have the luxury of sitting down uninterrupted for hours at a time to learn Outlook, this 10-Minute Guide focuses on the most often used features, covering them in lessons designed to take 10 minutes or less to complete. In addition, this guide teaches the user how to use Outlook without relying on technical jargon. By providing straightforward, easy-to-follow explanations and lists of numbered steps that tell the user which keys to press and which options to select.
Table of Contents
1. What's New in Outlook 2002?
2. Getting Started in Outlook.
3. Understanding the Outlook E-mail Configurations.
4. Using Outlook's Tools.
5. Getting Help in Microsoft Outlook.
6. Creating Mail.
7. Working with Received Mail.
8. Managing Mail.
9. Attaching Files and Items to a Message.
10. Saving Drafts and Organizing Messages.
11. Setting Mail Options.
12. Using the Outlook Address Books.
13. Creating a Contacts List.
14. Using the Calendar.
15. Planning a Meeting.
16. Creating a Task List.
17. Using the Journal.
18. Using Outlook Notes.
19. Printing in Outlook.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.