Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
10 Minute Guide to Microsoft Excel 2002, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 208
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5524-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5524-7
This 10 Minute Guide focuses on the most often used features, covering them in lessons designed to take 10 minutes or less to complete. In addition, this guide teaches the user how to use Excel without relying on technical jargon. It provides straightforward, easy-to-follow explanations and lists of numbered steps that tell the user which options to select.
Table of Contents
1. What's New in Excel 2002.
2. Creating a New Workbook.
3. Entering Data into the Worksheet.
4. Performing Simple Calculations.
5. Manipulating Formulas and Understanding Cell References.
6. Performing Calculations with Functions.
7. Getting Around in Excel.
8. Getting Help in Microsoft Excel.
9. Different Ways to View Your Worksheet.
10. Editing Worksheets.
11. Changing How Numbers and Text Look.
12. Adding Cell Borders and Shading.
13. Working with Ranges.
14. Inserting and Removing Cells, Rows, and Columns.
15. Managing Your Worksheets.
16. Printing Your Workbook.
17. Creating Charts.
18. Making Your Charts Look Better.
19. Adding Graphics and Other Objects to Worksheets.
20. Saving and Publishing Files to the Web.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Step By Step
- Book $23.99
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Data Analysis and Business Modeling
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99