Effective Software Development Series
The Effective Software Development Series provides expert advice on all aspects of modern software development. Books in the series are well written, technically sound, of lasting value, and tractable length. Each describes the critical things the experts almost always do-or almost always avoid doing-to produce outstanding software.
Scott Meyers, Consulting Editor
Scott Meyers (author of the Effective C++ books and CD) conceived of the series and acts as its consulting editor. Authors in the series work with Meyers and with Addison-Wesley Professional's editorial staff to create essential reading for software developers of every stripe.
Showing 1-10 of 15
Sort by Date | Title
- Effective Objective-C 2.0: 52 Specific Ways to Improve Your iOS and OS X Programs
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- More Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C#
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19
- Code Quality: The Open Source Perspective
- Book $51.99