The Addison-Wesley Learning Series is a collection of hands-on programming guides that help you quickly learn a new technology or language so you can apply what you've learned right away.
Each title comes with sample code for the application or applications built in the text. This code is fully annotated and can be reused in your own projects with no strings attached. Many chapters end with a series of exercises to encourage you to reexamine what you have just learned, and to tweak or adjust the code as a way of learning.
Titles in this series take a simple approach: they get you going right away and leave you with the ability to walk off and build your own application and apply the language or technology to whatever you are working on.
Showing 1-10 of 57
Sort by Date | Title
- Learning Regular Expressions
- eBook (Watermarked) $22.39
- Learning Regular Expressions, Web Edition
- Web Edition $22.39
- Learning React: A Hands-On Guide to Building Web Applications Using React and Redux, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.19
- Learning Angular: A Hands-On Guide to Angular 2 and Angular 4, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- Learning Blender: A Hands-On Guide to Creating 3D Animated Characters, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79