Natalie Timms is a former program manager with the CCIE certification team at Cisco, managing exam curricula and content for the CCIE Security track before becoming an independent consultant. She has been involved with computer networking for more than 20 years, much of which was spent with Cisco as a Technical Leader. She has contributed at the IETF standards level, and is a US Patent holder. Natalie is a guest blogger on for Network Computing and other social media sites, and is also a Cisco Press author. Natalie has a CCIE Security Certification, and has received the Cisco Live Distinguished Speaker award multiple times.
- CCIE Security v4.0 Practice Labs
- eBook (Watermarked) $103.99
- CCIE Security v4.0 LiveLessons
- Downloadable Video $100.00
- Security for Software Defined Networks (Networking Talks)
- Downloadable Video $18.00