Kevin Wilhelm is the one of the world’s preeminent business consultants in the field of sustainability and climate change. He is the CEO of Sustainable Business Consulting, a Seattle-based consulting firm focused on demonstrating the bottom-line business benefits of sustainability and then leading companies through successful implementation. Kevin brings nearly two decades of experience working with businesses ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to medium-sized businesses. His clients include Nordstrom, REI, The North Face, Alaska Airlines, Redbox, Expeditors, Drugstore.com, Puget Sound Energy, and more than 75 others.
Previously he wrote the acclaimed Return on Sustainability: How Business Can Increase Profitability and Address Climate Change in an Uncertain Economy, and he is a professor at the Bainbridge Graduate Institute, where he teaches various courses on sustainable business.
- Introduction to Sustainable Business Practices (Collection), An
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99
- Sustainable Business: Strategies for Implementation (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $149.59
- Drive Growth Through Sustainable Business Practices (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $117.59
- Making Sustainability Stick: The Blueprint for Successful Implementation, Premium Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99
- Making Sustainability Stick: The Blueprint for Successful Implementation
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99