Luke Williams is a leading consultant, speaker, and educator in the areas of innovation strategy and disruptive thinking. For more than a decade, he has worked internationally with industry leaders like American Express, Sony, General Electric, Crocs, Virgin, Disney, and Hewlett-Packard, to develop new business models, products, services, and brands.
Williams is a Fellow at frog design--one of the most influential innovation companies in the world--and an Adjunct Professor of innovation at NYU Stern School of Business. He speaks throughout the international community, and his opinions have been featured in BusinessWeek, Fast Company, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Definitive Guide to Effective Innovation (Collection), The
- eBook (Watermarked) $106.39
- Create Competitive Advantage with Innovation (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $79.99
- How to Craft a Disruptive Hypothesis: Be Wrong at the Start to Be Right at the End
- eBook (Watermarked) $2.39
- What Disruptive Thinking Is, and Why You Should Be Doing It
- eBook (Watermarked) $1.59
- Disrupt: Think the Unthinkable to Spark Transformation in Your Business
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99