Alan Shalloway is the founder, CEO, and principal consultant of Net Objectives, an object-oriented consulting/training organization. He has a master's degree in computer science from MIT, over thirty years of experience in software development, and several years of experience in mentoring and training. He spends much of his time offering courses in design patterns, OOA, OOD, and lightweight methodologies, and building advanced software for both his own company and his clients.
- Essential Skills for the Agile Developer
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Lean-Agile Software Development: Achieving Enterprise Agility
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Design Patterns Explained: A New Perspective on Object-Oriented Design, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39