Paul Varcholik is a software engineer and teacher. He has been developing software, as a profession, for the past 19 years. He received a Bachelors in Computer Science in 1998 and began teaching at the college-level that same year. He co-founded an Internet Service Provider in 1995, but left the Internet business in 2003 to chase his true passion, video games. He was a Lead Software Engineer for Electronic Arts until 2006 working on titles including John Madden NFL Football and Superman Returns. He then pursued a full-time teaching role and received his Ph.D. in Modeling & Simulation in 2011. Paul is currently a professor at the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy (FIEA) a Masters program in game development at the University of Central Florida. He is also an instructor at Seminole State College where he teaches classes in game development, iPhone programming and programming in C#. He has published a number of academic articles along with his Ph.D. dissertation.
- DirectX Essentials LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Online Video $119.99
- Real-Time 3D Rendering with DirectX and HLSL: A Practical Guide to Graphics Programming
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- OpenGL Essentials LiveLessons (Video Training), Downloadable
- Downloadable Video $119.99